- Bermuda Hospital Board (BHB) Physician's Directory The Physician’s Directory is a database of all physician’s information who current reside on the island.
- Bermuda Hospitals Board The Bermuda Hospitals Board provides most secondary care on the island via the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, the Mid-Atlantic Wellness institute, and the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre.
- Bermuda Laws Online Bermuda Laws Online is a database of Bermuda’s Acts and Statutory Instruments. It contains both consolidated laws as amended up to 6th March 2009 and annual laws passed by the Bermuda Legislature from 1992.
- Department of Health The Department of Health promotes and protects the physical, psychological and social well-being of the community to enable individuals to realize their optimum quality of life.
- Department of Social Insurance (DOSI) The Bermuda Department of Social Insurance is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Bermuda Government’s Contributory Pensions Scheme and the Health Insurance Plan (HIP), as well as benefits to war veterans of the First and Second World War
- Directory of Services 2015-2016 Department of Health The Directory of Services for the Department of Health lists non-profit, registered charities and Government agencies in Bermuda.
- Health Insurance Department The Health Insurance Department provides affordable healthcare coverage to improve health outcomes across Bermuda.
- American Childhood Cancer Organization American Childhood Cancer Organization ( ACCO ) began in 1970 by a group of parents whose children had been diagnosed with cancer. Today, ACCO is one of the largest grassroots, national organizations dedicated to improving the lives of children and adoles
- Girlshealth.gov Girlshealth is a web site created to help girls (ages 10-16) learn about health, growing up, and issues they may face.
- Health Canada Health Canada is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances.
- Healthtalkonline Healthtalkonline is the award-winning website of the DIPEx charity. Healthtalkonline and its sister website, Youthhealthtalk, let you share in more than 2,000 people’s experiences of over 60 health-related conditions and illnesses.
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence provides guidance, sets quality standards and manages a national database to improve people’s health and prevent and treat ill health.
- NHS Direct Health & Symptom Checker The NHS Direct Health & Symptom Checker is an excellent resource if you are worried about your health.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) The mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world.
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) The Pan American Health Organization is an international public health agency with more than 100 years of experience in working to improve health and living standards of the countries of the Americas.
- The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) The CDC’s Mission is to collaborate to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health – through health promotion, prevention of disease, injury and disability, and preparedness for new health threats.
- World Health Organization (WHO) The World Health Organization is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system.